Saturday 27 June 2015

Introducing Me



Hello World!

Chances are if you're reading this, you're one of my friends that I've forced to click on this post. Hell, you might not even be reading this, if so, you're a FAKE FRIEND. No I'm joking, really.
But if you happen to stumble upon this page, welcome. I'm really bad at introductions, so I'll keep this short and sweet.

About Me
My name is Sinead. I'm 20 years old with the mentality of a 12 year old. I'm Irish and live in a small town in the West of Ireland. I'm currently studying marketing in college. I love Taylor Swift, tea and lipstick.

Why I Made This Blog
I have a lot of things going on in my life right now, and it's good to have an outlet to talk about my feelings and everything going on. Since it's the summer, I like having something small to focus on, considering I am currently jobless. My good friends Katy and Tilly (follow them if you haven't already. Seriously.) inspired me to make my own blog too, so you know, why not!

What This Blog Is About
Beauty posts, lifestyle posts, stories about my own life and anything that takes my fancy really!



6 comments:

  1. Ahhhh Sinead! This is wonderful! I'm so excited to see your blog grow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katy :D Time to plan the next post I guess since I'm in such high demand ;)

      Delete
  2. Hey! I just read you introduction, you seem really sweet! I look forward to reading your future posts :)

    (i just restarted my own blog so we're in the same boat, Ahaha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shannon! That means a lot :) definitely giving your blog a look too :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! Just entered your giveaway because I can't helf myself! <3

      Delete